Pages

Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve.
Mercy is when He doesn't give us what we do deserve.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Gratitude

  1. I am grateful for the fog that greeted me this morning on my walk, for it is a reminder to always walk in the Favor Of God.  
  2. I am grateful for the wonderful talk I had with my Nashville campus pastor Blake yesterday evening, even if what we spoke about had my thoughts churning and kept me up way past my usual bed time.  It was worth it!
  3. I am grateful for my community group and all the wonderful people I have met there who enrich my life immeasurably each Sunday night.  The friendships, support and insights they offer are priceless.
  4. I am so grateful for all the parents who have chosen to trust me with their kids and homes.  I know I have put in the effort to earn that trust, but I do realize what a precious gift I've been given by being allowed to live in these moments with them.
  5. As I sit here listening to H read books in her bed before starting her day I am grateful for the legacy I will leave on the hearts of each of these kids.  I know that no matter what the final outcome is, I have helped lay the foundations their futures will stand upon.  I have changed the world one small child at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment